Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let's talk Chicago sports...

Being from the Chicago area, I love my Chicago sports teams. I admit, however, that most of my passion is reserved for the Cubs and the Bulls, though I'm interested also in the White Sox and the Bears. I'm excited about the Black Hawks this year, but I can't say I know much about hockey, so I won't pretend to write on that subject with any authority.

I also like following a few college teams, namely, my alma mater, the Loyola Ramblers, and my second alma mater, the U.I.C. Flames. My interest in these college sports is pretty much limited to basketball, however.

From time to time I may have a comment or two about one of the local minor league teams, especially the Joliet Jackhammers. While I am no longer a season ticket holder, I follow them loosely, and maybe a little more intensity if they do well.

Mostly I figure this blog will be my opinions and analysis about baseball and basketball. We'll see where it goes for now. My other blogs, Disney Fan Ramblings, and Rambler (on Journalscape) are not frequently updated, but I try. Sports might be an easier topic to write about. If you've found me here, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment