Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No news = ? News...

I haven't been posting anything here, because I haven't had much to say about Chicago sports at the moment.

The Cubs have had an okay spring, and apparently will start the season with Carlos Silva and Tom Gorzellany in their rotation. The Sox look good to me, regardless of their spring record. The Hawks are playing okay again after a bit of a slump after the Olympic break. The Bulls won a game with Noah back in limited minutes. I don't even know what they did in their last game. And the Bears made a huge splash in free agency, signing Julius Peppers, Chester Taylor and a couple others.

Nothing really bad, nothing really good (except the Bears news, which was really good, I think). So...no new posts. I'll probably get back to posting more here soon.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment