Thursday, June 3, 2010

Whoa, Hawks!

I got to watch most of last night's game.

It seemed to me that the Flyers were much more aggressive, much quicker to the puck than were the Hawks. The Hawks looked like they were content to play catch with the puck instead of attacking the Flyers' players when they were coming forward with the puck and instead of trying to outskate the Flyers' players.

The Hawks look like the better team to me. But they are not going to win it with efforts like yesterday. Their goals look effortless and almost lackadaisical. The Flyers' goals look like they're all working their butts off to get them. I'm sure the Hawks are putting in just as much effort to score but can they work a little harder? I don't know. I don't claim to be a hockey expert.

But for someone who is usually pretty uninvolved in the hockey season, I sure am getting into this playoffs.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment